Recommendations for use and cleaning
- Clean regularly with damp cloths, without excess water.
- f any sticky or colored substance falls on the surface of the element, remove the excess with a paper towel and immediately wash the surface.
- Keep the surface free of dust and abrasive particles. The application of wax is not advised.
- Do not use products that contain sodium hypochlorite (chlorine, limpid or similar), hydrofluoric acid, caustic soda, thinner, acpm, removers or similar, because they deteriorate the material causing loss of shine or permanent damage.
- Avoid placing directly jars, pots or wet containers on the elements, as they stain when absorbing moisture.
- Prevent strong blows to the elements, as it is the main cause of wear.
- The wings perfectly support their weight and work properly under normal conditions of use, however, when subjected to other efforts (weight of children, hanging objects) the hinges can be detached and deteriorate.
- Use only guaranteed products for the preservation of natural wood.
- Periodically apply oil to all the door hinges, avoiding the contact of the lubricant with the wood.