Recommendations for use and cleaning
- Use a damp cloth to remove excess dust or liquids.
- Do not use abrasives, steel wool or blades or similar, because they deteriorate the material causing loss of shine, wear or permanent damage.
- Clean regularly with white and dry cloths. - Dry the glass with a soft cloth after each cleaning.
- Keep the surface free of dust and abrasive particles.
- Do not subject the violent closure of the cabin glass.
- Prevent the doors from closing tightly due to wind or mistreatment, as this can affect their fixation with the wall and its proper functioning.