Recommendations for use and cleaning
- Avoid carving, drilling, striking, scratching, cutting or punching the material.
- If an electric breaker emits smoke, sparkles, buzzes or emits odor, do not use it or touch it.
- Put the breakers "off" when you are away from the property for a period of time greater than a week. Except for the circuit that feeds the refrigerator and the alarm and security systems.
- Do not handle electrical appliances with wet hands or when standing on a damp floor.
- Avoid exposing the elements to water or excessive humidity.