Recommendations for use and cleaning
- Avoid the spilling of liquids such as citrus, wines, liquid soaps, cola-based beverages, coffee, oils and others that may cause noticeable spots. Wipe immediately with a damp cloth.
- Do not apply soaps or strong detergents, acids and abrasives as these materials cause loss of shine, wear or permanent damage, in granite and marble.
- Put pots, pans or hot trays on the material without the use of cloths or temperature insulators, they can produce sudden thermal shocks that deteriorate the surface.
- Avoid stopping and hitting the counters.
- Do not cut food directly on the surface, use wooden board, Teflon or similar.