Recommendations for use and cleaning
- Use traps grabs-grime in the accesses to avoid the entrance of abrasive materials
that accumulate in the footwear.
- Avoid dragging on the surface furniture, or elements with wheels, wheels, rollers or
Similar. It is important to lift them to avoid scratches and abuse.
- Review the legs of the furniture with plush or pieces of carpet. - Use a skirting board under the chairs with slings.
- Avoid scraping with metal objects, or use sandpaper or abrasive elements, as these
deteriorate the surface of the elements.
- Do not use wax, oils or similar products, since these products opaque the material and
generate accumulation of dirt.
- It is recommended to use conventional white vinegar diluted in water or cleaner
recommended by the manufacturer, for cleaning the joints.
- These floors are sensitive to light. To attenuate the appearance of marks by discoloration
alternate the use of carpets, furniture and other elements that prevent the arrival of light.
- Clean daily using a sweeper to remove coarse rubbish and dust,
then clean with a mop and mop very clean to avoid darkening the
slurry of the slots.