Recommendations for use and cleaning
- Clean with white and dry cloths; Do not use abrasives, steel pads or blades, because they deteriorate the material causing loss of shine, wear or permanent damage.
- It is recommended to clean the product twice a week and in coastal areas daily due to the salinity of the environment.
- Use moderate force when closing the fittings, as they have a stop which, when forced, deteriorates the system.
- Avoid hitting the body of the faucets so as not to alter the finish of them and not break the body of the element.
- Do not put under sink and dishwasher elements that interfere with the connection hoses of the faucets to the supply points, as they can break and alter the flow of water.