Recommendations for use and cleaning
- Avoid overloading the sockets with too many appliances.
- f an electrical device emits smoke, sparkles, buzzes or emits odor, do not use it or touch it.
- Turn off and unplug televisions, radios, computers and other electronic devices during lightning storms
- Put the breakers "off" when you are away from the property for a period of time greater than a week. Except for the circuit that feeds the refrigerator and the alarm and security systems.
- Do not handle electrical appliances with wet hands or when standing on a damp floor.
- Avoid exposing the elements to water or excessive humidity.